SNB files are exclusive to Samsung’s note-taking program. You can make notes using these programs and then use them for reference later. Word or other online document editors do not support them. This tutorial article takes you through the steps to follow to convert SNB file to Word Online.
To convert an SNB file to Word online you can start by exporting the file. Be sure to use a text format like TXT, PDF, or RTF. Once the file is exported and saved to your computer either copy the content and paste it to Word Online or simply open the document in Word Online.
Convert SNB file to Word Online
Here are the steps you can follow if you are looking to convert an SNB file to a Word Online document.
- On your Samsung mobile or tablet, launch Samsung Notes. You will find it in the main menu or on your home screen if you use it frequently.
- Find the SNB file that has to be converted by scrolling through the files saved on your device.
- Select the note’s content in Samsung Notes that you want to convert. Select all the text or contents to convert it in its entirety. Use the ‘select all’ option while copying.
- Once the text has been selected, search the Samsung Notes app for the “Share” or “Export” option. It might be reachable by a menu or an icon on the top under the hamburger.
- Select the format you want to export the note in by tapping on the “Share” or “Export” button. Consider formats like RTF, TXT, or PDF as it is easier to convert text to Word Online using these formats.
- You will not get a popup asking you to choose a location to save the file.
- Select the folder from the list and tap on Save. You can either keep the same name or change the name of the file to find it easily.
- You can use Microsoft Word to open this file.
How to open an SNB file on a mobile device?
Here is how you can open an SNB file on a mobile device
- Unlock the phone and navigate to the app drawer or home screen.
- The “Samsung Notes” app icon should be visible among other apps installed on your device. Typically, the logo is yellow and has a white pen or a yellow notebook.
- To launch the “Samsung Notes” app, simply tap on it.
- Your stored notes ought to be listed in the Samsung Notes app.
- Find the SNB file you want to examine and tap on it to open it.
How to open SNB files on a Mac and Windows?
Below are the steps you can follow while trying to open SNB files on a Windows or Mac computer.
- You will have a USB cable in the box of your device, either use this cable or the charging cable to connect the Samsung device to your PC.
- Launch the file explorer (Windows) or finder (Mac) on your computer. On most devices, you will get a popup as soon as the device is connected. Select the option to view files.
- You can use the file explorer or finder to access your Samsung device. It should appear to be a piece of external storage.
- On your Samsung mobile, go to the “Samsung Notes” folder.
- Find the SNB file you want to open, then copy it to the hard drive of your computer.
- Once the file is copied convert it to a TXT file or a PDF file. This will ensure that you will be able to open the file easily.
- You can copy the contents and paste them onto Word Online.
It is important to note that depending on the Samsung Notes version and operating system you are running, the precise instructions may differ significantly. Additionally, you can open the SNB file with a compatible programme like Adobe Acrobat Reader or a text editor if you have exported it to another format (such PDF, TXT, or RTF).
Hope you found this tutorial on how to convert SNB file to Word Online helpful. Check out similar articles here.
- How to compare documents in Word online?
- How do you open a blank document on a mac?
- How to convert tif to Word online free?
My name is Carissa Gudino and I am an expert in word online, using Word Online in my day-to-day tasks. In this blog, I will share with you tips and tutorials on how to use word online to its fullest potential. I work for various clients in various countries like the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, etc. My tutorials are designed to help beginners, as well as more experienced users, learn new tricks and tips on Microsoft word online. Check out more.